How the 职业服务 can help you
If you have a clear idea, 一些想法, or no idea at all about your future career, it doesn’t matter to us. We will help you explore your options and career readiness.
获得ing work experience,
looking and applying for work
所有 work experience is of value: part-time work, volunteering, placements, internships and mentoring are all excellent ways to develop skills. 找出 what you are good at and enjoy, and make professional connections.
Exploring your career and 进一步研究选项
You may have some career ideas in mind, but before you can begin to focus and make decisions it is a good idea to spend some time investigating them further.
You will find a variety of useful digital careers resources and opportunities to help you further explore your future career ideas and options.
We provide some great digital resources to enhance your skills, connect with others, and support your career success.
- 我职业 - Find part-time, placements and graduate roles, book onto events and appointments and discover learning pathways
- CV 360 - Put your CV to the test! Get your personalised report and optimise your CV in a few minutes.
- 面试 360 –Video interview practice with instant AI reviews and feedback
- GoinGlobal – Worldwide job and internship vacancies resources for more than 120 locations, including location-specific career guides, key corporate 概要文件,
- LinkedIn 学习 – Access over 16,000 online expert led tutorials
- 数字 职业生涯资源 – Access a range of practice tests, informative learning modules and a range of tools
Member of ISE – Institute of 学生 Employers
Members of AGCAS – Association of 研究生 Careers Advisory Services
Members of ASET – The Work Based 学习 and Placement 学习 Association
Winner for the AGCAS award for excellence in Careers and employability engagement 2021 – for our work with Babcock 国际
The Quality Standard recognises the high standards of professional delivery, conduct and good practice of a 职业服务